SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
Re: (bopmychimbeech)

Quote, originally posted by bopmychimbeech »
Being in high school has its limits.

I understand the money issue, and I realize that wheels in the stupid 5x108 bolt pattern can be hard to find. I guess what I should have said is what someone else said, try and save up for some nicer wheels. I think if you buy either of those you will not be happy in the end and doing a disservice to your car (I would not be surprised to see something like that on a sunfire/cavalier if you know what i'm saying). Putting the cheapest wheels you can find on just to say you have "aftermarket wheels" is not the ideal option.

Also, It's generally a good idea to lower your car first. I find cars that are stock height with aftermarket wheels look odd.

That's just my opinion. If you forced me to choose I would say the second ones, A) because I find the first ones don't look very good and B) because they are American racing.

Good luck on your wheel hunt.

· Registered
298 Posts
Re: (cicatrizdare)

Quote, originally posted by cicatrizdare »
Kazera definitly has some Rice wheels.....

Fixed it for ya.

Seriously, you really need to just save some more money, but I guess it's your car and your taste. Oh, the reason I don't like American Racing is because they are a really "cheap" wheel. When I had a mustang (about 15 years ago now) AR's were a "cheap" aftermarket wheel for it. Also, it's only in the last couple years they've made anything besides mustang and Camaro (and chev 1/2 ton) wheels. Not really a wheel that looks right on a Euro car, you know what i'm saying?

· Registered
298 Posts
Re: (XK120)

Looks exactly like a Konig GT-R, they just took the colored ring off to make it look less "tuner". Not a bad looking wheel though (the Kazerra). I'm not a fan of dual bolt pattern wheels though.

Modified by TFS at 8:29 AM 3-23-2006

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.