SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have them on their car say in 205\45\17, drive the car at some interval and keep the tires inflated? Just curious about what air pressures you might be running them at?

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
I'm running them according the the tire pressure recomendation inside the gas cap of an 850 R. I can check if your car isn't an R.

The wear has been excellent, though the tires are a bit noisy, seemingly have gotten noisier over time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the same tires on my 96-850R Wagon. I run them as per the gas cap as well. If there is another PSI let me know what would be best. I've also found that these tires make alot more noise then the original P-ZEROs but they seem to really hug the road (Wet or Dry).

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey Family R, are you who I think you are? You joined the site, you will like it, let me know if you are up for the show on the 26th in Pickering a few of us will be going down. How is the car running?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have an 850R like all of you that replied do. It's a 97 850 GLT which I would expect to have different tire pressure recommendations than all of you, I haven't looked but the car didn't come stock with 17" wheels so it wouldn't apply in my case. I have been running them at 42 psi after some R & D with them. This pressure seems to work good for me as well as I've yet to see any type of noticeable wear after 5k miles. I'd like to know what you guys run them at.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You're right I am the same guy. I was convinced this site is worth getting involved in. As for the show on the 26th, email me some more detail or call me you have my number on file. I'd be interested in going if I can arrange it in time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts