SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just picked up a 98 C70 5speed. <br>My first turbo so I am definately looking to do a few small mods to see waht i can get out of it.<br>I saw another post on ipd coming out wiht a new chip programmer that will reduce prices. Is this for all models? I'll probably drop in a K&N, reprogram the chip and possibly a cat back exhaust. Although the exhaust mod seems to be the least effeciant gaining only 10hp for a $700 investment so i might hold off on that for last. Especially since my stock is in really good shape at the moment.<br>A major issue for me right now is my cup holders are broken. (I discoverd this while having to hold an extremely hot cup of coffee LOL) I ifgured if i caould find one of these in a junkyard I could jus pull it, but evidently people dont like to crash their c70s. Anyone know if any of the other models have the smae center console assembly? Also the plastic peice that goes around the parking brake and provides the latchpoint for my console is cracked. I don;t want to pry on it too much. Does anyone know if this peice just pops off or if everything surrounding must be removed to get to some sort of fasteners?<br> Tom

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Re: yet another newbie (tomfoolery)

The cupholders are the same in all the 70 series models. My ex's V70R she bought with both cupholders broken, and replaced them with the centre console from a totaled S70.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts