·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, logged in to find this PM

Hello
Today*03:01 AM
Hello,

My pleasure to come into your profile and with happiness I hope you are doing very great over there, I am Suzan, meeting you will bring us a wonderful and pleasant and a great favor for both of us. I contacted you to have a partnership with you to know more about you likewise to know me too. I am single working class girl looking very beautiful social and love romantic. In other words easy going person, love game such as baseball, volleyball like witching films. And other happening things which you can mention there, I will like to share my love with you if you can. Reply to my email ([email protected]) to share more talk with you.
Thanks,
Suzan Amanda.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
WOW and she's a "working class girl" and want's to share her love with you.

Makes that Import Meet in your sig have a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Wow, and chicks with two first names = pure hotness. You better share your love, buddy! :p

·
Registered
315 Posts
She's obviously another a Volvo mechanic looking for her perfect mate! LOL

·
Registered
334 Posts
D0od, you REALLY need to step off my girl... She must have accidentally sent you this PM because I received it as well!

Seriously though, please back off and let our relationship have a chance - In fact We are going to see a "witching film" tonight

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I already requested nudes. Sorry bro.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wait... This is a scam?
It better not be, I just bought 2 tickets for a "witching film" tonight and already put a down payment on an engagement ring!

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My email also gets spammed now with "Wanna be my F buddy?" emails dammit. They contain nudes too lol. Wife is gonna start thinking something's up lol.

Only thing she's trying to scam is my **** nah mean :eek:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I had some fun a few months ago with some of the "Nigeria Connection" people. Those who send you the emails regarding you being the last relative of a person who died and left me his never ending wealth in Nigeria...

I wrote back yes, I am his relative and that I have been missing him for a while and that his cash will do well on my account for "help in the 3rd world". I also asked for correct company details and a telephone number to contact them directly... I got an email back explaining it was a scam and that they don't want to cause problems with possible future charity cash :D Since then, I haven't gotten any "Scam Mails" from the so called "Nigeria Connection". I now instead get emails explaining they can make my 3rd leg even longer. I wrote back "even longer!? What should I then do, ask for trousers with 3 legs!?" :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
I had some fun a few months ago with some of the "Nigeria Connection" people.
I do the same thing... I have fun with these crooks.

My number is on the do not call list yet, I get the occasional call. I REALLY mess with those people to the point where they get uncomfortable and want to hang up.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I do the same thing... I have fun with these crooks.

My number is on the do not call list yet, I get the occasional call. I REALLY mess with those people to the point where they get uncomfortable and want to hang up.
Ever had Jehovas Witnesses?

They once called in here and asked if I were interessted in converting to Jehovas Belief. I mean, everyone has their own choice in what they believe in. The only thing being, I think I coverted them to Atheism. I asked questions like "If your God is a philanthropist, why did he introduce illnesses and deseases? Why did he allow other beliefs if Jehova is the correct belief?". They were a little confused and asked what I believed in... I said the FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster). They asked why I believe in that, as it is granted a fictional monster as monsters do not exist. My answer was simply "In physics, a theory is correct, until someone proves it wrong. How can you prove that the FSM isn't real?"

They walked out of my housedoor talking about God and the FSM and what if their God doesn't exist and the FSM does and what they can do to avoid getting in problems... :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ever had Jehovas Witnesses?

They once called in here and asked if I were interessted in converting to Jehovas Belief. I mean, everyone has their own choice in what they believe in. The only thing being, I think I coverted them to Atheism. I asked questions like "If your God is a philanthropist, why did he introduce illnesses and deseases? Why did he allow other beliefs if Jehova is the correct belief?". They were a little confused and asked what I believed in... I said the FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster). They asked why I believe in that, as it is granted a fictional monster as monsters do not exist. My answer was simply "In physics, a theory is correct, until someone proves it wrong. How can you prove that the FSM isn't real?"

They walked out of my housedoor talking about God and the FSM and what if their God doesn't exist and the FSM does and what they can do to avoid getting in problems... :D
THAT IS AWESOME!! Classic... I tend to go a little more to the bizarre side. For instance an animal shelter group came by looking for donations and I acted as though I was so happy to see them. I told them that my wife will be home very shortly (with the checkbook) and asked that they wait. While we were standing there, with MUCH enthusiasm I told them how much I LOVE animals. I told them that there is nothing more comforting than nude spooning with a dog. I then asked them if they noticed how nice the skin on my face looked. I told them that was from the exfoliation my cat provides when licking me and then went on to tell them that every inch of my body gets the same exfoliation.. I stopped just short of bestiality for fear the authorities may be called.... Needless to say, they were very uncomfortable and said they would return later once my wife was home for the donation... They never returned.

Yes, I know I am wrong but I sure have some fun!!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME!! Classic... I tend to go a little more to the bizarre side. For instance an animal shelter group came by looking for donations and I acted as though I was so happy to see them. I told them that my wife will be home very shortly (with the checkbook) and asked that they wait. While we were standing there, with MUCH enthusiasm I told them how much I LOVE animals. I told them that there is nothing more comforting than nude spooning with a dog. I then asked them if they noticed how nice the skin on my face looked. I told them that was from the exfoliation my cat provides when licking me and then went on to tell them that every inch of my body gets the same exfoliation.. I stopped just short of bestiality for fear the authorities may be called.... Needless to say, they were very uncomfortable and said they would return later once my wife was home for the donation... They never returned.

That's a good'en!

I also had some fun a loooong time ago with some "Russian/Ukrainian donation mail". The email started with "I am Agnita and live in Kiew. I am 19 and live with my mother and father and we don't have any money to buy wood for our stove to heat our house. Will you help?". I thought instantly SCAM so I wrote back "Dear Agnita, it is a shame to read that you need money for firewood. I would gladly send you some firewood as this would be the cleverest method". The email I got back was something like "No, we don't need a direct wood delivery as my neighbour can sell us wood cheaper than you can send it to us. We also need it tomorrow latest". I answered again "I can send the wood instantly via airmail and it would be at yours by tomorrow morning". Knowing that she/it/him/what ever wanted cash, I thought I'd simply take it to the extremes :D She/he/it answered again: "No, we need money to do so". I wrote back then "Why didn't you say that at first? So you wasted my time telling me you need wood? I worried myself to bits and was prepared to help you out! Damn you! Damn you and your family!" - I didn't get an answer after that :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts

Leave the poor animals out of it - you should have donated. Shelters do good. Sorry, but that was a tad uncalled for imo. The animals didn't send them knocking, but you made those trying to help them less inclined to do so again.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Leave the poor animals out of it - you should have donated. Shelters do good. Sorry, but that was a tad uncalled for imo. The animals didn't send them knocking, but you made those trying to help them less inclined to do so again.
The problem being, a lot of animal shelters only take donations at their facility. Rarely do they go around asking. So you can't be sure IF you donated something that it will reach it's purpose...

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I troll the Internet cause odds are its just people like me out there having fun, I try not to troll in real life. If someone's knocking at my door I gotta have respect for them going to that much effort for whatever cause agreeable to u or not.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am not politically correct, many of the things I say are bound to offend someone. If I told you some of the other things I have said to telemarketers and solicitors I am sure someone else would say its uncalled for... My opinion is they should have observed the "no solicitors" placard I have.

Fyi: i donate my time and money to a no kill shelter in addition to other causes I stand behind but do not take kindly to uninvited visitors. As a result, if after I place a"no solicitors" placard on my residence and sign up for the do not call list, if you still decide to come to my door or call my phone, it's on you!

Don't see how me pulling their chain is going to stop others for helping....

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thread diversion!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts