Some of you are aware of the Yellow Peril, a much-abused 1973 145E that I bought not too long before I retired in 1998. To give you an idea of the abuse, it took 4 gallons of motor oil to make it home, a distance of 1000 miles. On teardown we found ALL of the top rings were broken and a couple of them were missing from desert operation without an aircleaner.<br>My grandson built the new engine under my direction and it was working pretty well for about 20,000 miles and then would not start. At the time both he and I were involved in a lot of things so it sat at his house until I decided to get it going for the VCOA Midsommar meet in Tulsa. I am mentioning here that you might find my chronicle of the process instructional if not enjoyable. It is posted on the Brickboard's RWD forum, and I invite your attention.