SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
2nd 1 has a qtr million miles on it, and the 3rd is sold...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have emailed a few of these people. The Black sedan is available. The Red Wagon has a deposit on it. Yes, the red one seems to have a mismatched front bumper, otherwise it looks clean.

Just thought I'd share these with you guys.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it too. A bit too busy looking for me, but easily remedied by removing the faux carbon hood wrap, and throwing Titans back on.

George, how far are you from Wayland Mass ? That's where the Black 850r is located. The guy knows very little about the car, and hasn't owned it long. I'll throw you some cash to observe and report :0)

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I like it too. A bit too busy looking for me, but easily remedied by removing the faux carbon hood wrap, and throwing Titans back on.

George, how far are you from Wayland Mass ? That's where the Black 850r is located. The guy knows very little about the car, and hasn't owned it long. I'll throw you some cash to observe and report :0)
I had a yellow T-5R years ago, so I have a soft spot for them :) Here she is at her peak:

Wayland is about 35 minutes away from me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I emailed the person with the black one in wayland and he hasn't owned it for very long, has no records for it, the car was in storage before he had it, and has done no maintenance to it so I'm a little weary of it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha, yep. I posted that same info in this thread.

I spoke with the seller on the phone yesterday. I'm considering taking a look at it, or having a local Forum member do a casual inspection of the car for me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Anyone see the black sedan yet?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts