SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yannis, <BR> How much would it cost to have the undercoating of my car redone?<BR>I've notice some bubbling and a small amount of rust forming. I would like to get this done before it become serious.<BR>Thank you very much,<BR>Brian

·
Super Moderator
39,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by volvos70turbo:<BR><B>Yannis, <BR> How much would it cost to have the undercoating of my car redone?<BR>I've notice some bubbling and a small amount of rust forming. I would like to get this done before it become serious.<BR>Thank you very much,<BR>Brian</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Really??? What year is your car? All Volvos come with an 8-year/unlimited mileage rust warranty. And they have been undercoated from the factory. Let me know what year your car is. A treatment would cost you well over $350.<P>Yannis<BR><P>

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Yannis:<BR>My car is a 1998 s70. Do you think I should bring it back to Volvo and have them fix it? <BR>Thank you for your help,<BR>Brian

·
Super Moderator
39,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by volvos70turbo:<BR><B>Hi Yannis:<BR>My car is a 1998 s70. Do you think I should bring it back to Volvo and have them fix it? <BR>Thank you for your help,<BR>Brian</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>A 1998 devloping rust? Strange! Take it straight to your Retailer...Under warranty, baby!<P>Yannis<BR><P>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts