SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Volvo C70

Proof that there is such a thing as too much compromise, the Volvo C70 was neither a good convertible nor a good coupe. Its power retractable hard top took up virtually all trunk space, requiring use of the rear seats for cargo hauling. Underpowered and ill-handling, the car delivered little entertainment value with the top up; top down, the C70 exhibited more flex than a yoga studio and possessed more squeaks and rattles than a day care center."

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/the-death-list--cars-that-aren-t-coming-back-for-2013.html?page=7

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
I guess e have to take them "seriously" since they are so well informed that they claim it is one of the cars that is not coming in 2013... :rolleyes:

I wonder if they have driven any other convertibles that flex quite a bit more than the C70 does!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Perhaps the last one they actually drove was a MY 2004. ;)

·
Registered
649 Posts
To paraphrase their comments, Yahoo is/was neither a good website nor a good search engine. They'll be history soon, and the "clever" auto writer will be looking for a job (if not unemployed already). Maybe then the writer will have time to actually drive some convertibles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts