SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
161 - 180 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
On Friday I received H&R 25mm spacers for the rear since I got my fenders rolled and the other wheels didn't fit.
Installation was a little more complex then I thought it would be. I moved my 15mm spacer in the rear to the front.

I had to cut the lugs about half inch in the rear for them to go all the way into the spacer.
And also had to cut about two threads in the front because they were a bit too long.

So here are the specs right now:
Front: et30
Rear: et20

I'm going to keep this setup for a few months until I get new wheels over the winter. It drives beautiful.
Doesn't shake or anything. Gave the car a bit more of a aggressive stance. I think it looks very good.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
While cleaning the R this past weekend, I noticed that the hose coming off the inlet pipe to the purge valve was cracked on the fitting and it was getting worse.

Replaced the hose with a hose from a 240s emission system for now until I get silicone replacement hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Looks great man!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Well yesterday on the way home, I unfortunately got hit on the driver side fender. Other driver was at fault, summons was issued to him on the scene.
I was taking the exit ramp for the jug handle when someone just straight plowed into me. Didn't even have time to react.
From the looks of it, I need a new fender, bumper, tire, wheel, & outer tire rod. That's from what I can see. Will find out more next week when it gets appraised.
My car was not drivable. Had to be towed. What a mission getting onto the flat bed. lol. No one got hurt which is most important.

·
6,444 Posts
damn Brandon that sucks! Sorry to hear that. But it doesn't look that bad.
So...no ticket for no front license plate? :)

I can't even think of what I'd have to do to get my car onto a flatbed...an impossible task I think

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
damn Brandon that sucks! Sorry to hear that. But it doesn't look that bad.
So...no ticket for no front license plate? :)

I can't even think of what I'd have to do to get my car onto a flatbed...an impossible task I think
Yeah, it's not that bad. Could've been worse.

Man that does sucks, but at least you didn't have the CF Lip yet. I don't think you would of ever got the flat bed if you did.
Good thing I didn't have it on yet lol. I would of made the guy throw more wood down to clear the lip.
At least I'll have a fresh bumper for the lip :)

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Sry Brandon damn

Hope it gets fixed soon

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Sorry to hear but glad all is well, keep us posted brother!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Idk if you noticed, but there is a banana in your driver seat.....

161 - 180 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.