SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
121 - 140 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
My claim to fame right there. Love those bolts.

But yeah I'm down like any weekend in the winter. We should start a group trip thread when the time gets closer. Still enjoyin my bikes for now. Mount snow is always an easy day trip too. And there's a bangin Thai place in Brattleboro. Or we could go to a place on the main road up to Mt. Snow a few miles away called Smokin' Bowls, right after we....well you know.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
My claim to fame right there. Love those bolts.

But yeah I'm down like any weekend in the winter. We should start a group trip thread when the time gets closer. Still enjoyin my bikes for now. Mount snow is always an easy day trip too. And there's a bangin Thai place in Brattleboro. Or we could go to a place on the main road up to Mt. Snow a few miles away called Smokin' Bowls, right after we....well you know.
Nice Idea my boy Jeremy aka R-Tiltle

also suggested Blue Mountain in Pa

but hey I agree lets start a thread and ASAP

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 · (Edited)
ever thought of lightly tinting them?
I used to hate tail light tint, but honestly now it's growing on me. Not black of course, but light and shiny?
Yup. I've thought about doing a real light tint like Patrick's tail lamps. Nothing dark. I'm not a fan of dark tinted tails.
I'm going to do it. Just need to get around to it.

I think it will flow nice with our color Tommy.

·
6,444 Posts
Yup. I've thought about doing a real light tint like Patrick's tail lamps. Nothing dark. I'm not a fan of dark tinted tails.
I'm going to do it. Just need to get around to it.

I think it will flow nice with our color Tommy.

I was inspired by Pattrick.
Did you see my build thread? I did that last weekend and I'm very happy with the result...so happy that regular tail lights look weird to me now :)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
I was inspired by Pattrick.
Did you see my build thread? I did that last weekend and I'm very happy with the result...so happy that regular tail lights look weird to me now :)
I just checked it out now. They came out really good. Where did you source the tint?
I guess it was easier to do with the tail lamps on the car rather then taking them out?

·
6,444 Posts
I just checked it out now. They came out really good. Where did you source the tint?
I guess it was easier to do with the tail lamps on the car rather then taking them out?
I got the tint at a local tint shop. It was the lightest shade they had. Initially I thought it was too dark but now I dig it.
To tint the light, we first started with the lights on the car and then took them out to wrap the tint around the edges. Blowdryer helped a lot

121 - 140 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.