SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
61 - 80 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 - 4C Deleted
984 Posts
Nice.

What are you doing with that old intercooler?

I just installed my front Adams Rotors. Double Slotted and drilled. Very nice pieces and they look pretty fantastic.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Nice.

What are you doing with that old intercooler?

I just installed my front Adams Rotors. Double Slotted and drilled. Very nice pieces and they look pretty fantastic.
Just going to keep it and clean it up.

Can't wait to get my hands on a set of rotors :)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
You can get the Homelink pad in Black from an XC60; they have an All Black Headliner option for OSD. Wrap everything with Black Suede and paint the visor hinges the same black and you should be all set to go.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 · (Edited)
Finally got the PCC trunk panel from the body shop. Installed it last night. It's really not as perfect as I thought it was going to turn out to be.
It has some waves on the top and where the trunk lid arches, it doesn't sit 100% flush. One of the corners is off as well.

Install was a breeze. Only thing was that the cover for the key needed some modification because the hole was slightly smaller then the stock panel.
Over the winter I'm going to pull the panel back off and send it back out to be repaired, along with a few other things. As for now this is how it's going to stay.

I give this panel a 7/10. I thought it was going to be a bit more aggressive then what it is. Other then the waves and the corner not lining up 100% I like it.
Just needs some minor tweaks and it'll be perfect.

I need to get more pictures with better lighter. Cloudy day here in NJ today.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Finally got the PCC trunk panel from the body shop. Installed it last night. It's really not as perfect as I thought it was going to turn out to be.
It has some waves on the top and where the trunk lid arches, it doesn't sit 100% flush. One of the corners is off as well.

Install was a breeze. Only thing was that the cover for the key needed some modification because the hole was slightly smaller then the stock panel.
Over the winter I'm going to pull the panel back off and send it back out to be repaired, along with a few other things. As for now this is how it's going to stay.

I give this panel a 7/10. I thought it was going to be a bit more aggressive then what it is. Other then the waves and the corner not lining up 100% I like it.
Just needs some minor tweaks and it'll be perfect.

I need to get more pictures with better lighter. Cloudy day here in NJ today.
Ya it doesn't seem the aggressive hmmm. Maybe the color absorbs it

·
Registered
227 Posts
61 - 80 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.