SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 40 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks! ^

How do you like the Yellow Calipers? I'm assuming you used the G2 Caliper Paint? :)

I want to do mine yellow as well, and who better to ask than someone who's already done them.
I like the look of the yellow calipers on a dark colored car with dark wheels. Makes the calipers really pop behind the wheels.
I used the G2 caliper paint. It came out okay. Looks better from further away then up close. Since the paint is applied with a brush, if you get up close you see some brush marks.
Other then that I like it. Next time I'll probably just end up spray painting them instead.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Very nice!! Love the intro photo, I want professional photos of my car after seeings yours (during the Calendar entry sessions).

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I may be going up to mass to see Connor. Not sure yet
Ok just let me know so we can set something that works out for both of us.

Very nice!! Love the intro photo, I want professional photos of my car after seeings yours (during the Calendar entry sessions).
Thank you. Once I do another photo shoot I'm going to update it. ;)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Heard a odd noise when I turned on the AC coming from the blower motor. Found a piece of foam that fell into the blower motor. Must of happened when I had the windshield replaced last Friday. Good to go now!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Still meaning to tackle the noise from my blower motor when on low speeds. Maybe we can do this during glove box day haha
You might have a leaf stuck in there. Might as well do it when the glove box is out. Fairly simple job. Just the awkward position under the dash sucks.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
You might have a leaf stuck in there. Might as well do it when the glove box is out. Fairly simple job. Just the awkward position under the dash sucks.
Don't worry I've been in that position before...

Giggidy

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Swapped out my FMIC for a new clean one. The new one is just slightly bigger. Had to modify the mounting points on the bracket to make it work.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Brandon did you get the CX racing FMIC???

21 - 40 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.