SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
261 - 280 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Finally got around to installing the KW V2 suspension. One of the best mods I've done so far! Got them within 1 business day thanks to Connor and George at Viva.
I only drove it back home from work after getting it installed. Waiting to get a alignment on a in ground rack since I can't get on to the one I usually use.
Once aligned I will be posting up a review on them. Here are some pictures I took real quick during and after the installation.

Rear solenoid tucked above the subframe.

Bracket chewed the tire up a bit while getting into the driveway. Trimmed and should be all good now :)

I will get some better pictures later this week. :beer:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Wow looks amazing... makes me want 19's

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
Solid, Brandon. My rears did the same thing on the way back from Carlisle.
Tire got chewed up too? lol

Looking great Brandon.
How does it feel? You need to take me for a test drive! We're neighbors now :)
Feels great! The whole car feels a lot tighter & more planted to the ground. Handles wayy better then the 4c system. These things ride like a dream.
Since your in NJ hmu to meet up so you can feel for yourself. Words just can't describe.. lol

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Looks real good man. I def plan to do these at some point.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
Here's a few more iPhone pictures. Got a photo shoot next Sunday. Better pics to come.

Went to get a alignment at Rsworx since they had a in ground alignment rack. Parked up next to their Stage 3 TTRS. That thing is an awesome machine.

Getting into the driveway. No rub :)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Brandon - how does the car handle now? Can you comment on suspension crashiness, sidehop etc.?
The car handles great. The steering feels tighter & more responsive. The car also feels more planted to the ground when cornering.
No crashiness at all! I've hit a few bumps on the road already and it doesn't crash.
There is still some very minor side hop at times. But nothing compared to the 4c system. I'm sure upgraded sways would make a nice difference.
Hit me up sometime so you can see how it feels! I'm sure you would love it. I know I sure do :D

261 - 280 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.