SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
241 - 260 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
If I do end up making it, I would be going only on Sunday since I work Saturday. Was thinking of leaving early Sunday morning and making a day of it.

& yes deff!
Should rough it out and make it Saturday night. Beers on beers.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
Finally got the R back after it being in the body shop for about a month and a half. I got the front fenders pulled, roof repainted black, repainted hood, and fixed a few scratches that were around the car.
The fender pull gave me a bit more room. So I went ahead and replaced the 10mm spacer I had upfront to a 15mm spacer. Bringing it to ET20 total upfront.

Some quick iphone pics..

·
6,444 Posts
BTW Brandon - I just got a house in NJ and will be moving there soon. You'll need to share with me the contact of a good state-inspection person.
I don't wanna deal with anyone taking my wheels off and harassing me about tints etc...just plug and go! :) I know you know a guy like that! hehe

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
BTW Brandon - I just got a house in NJ and will be moving there soon. You'll need to share with me the contact of a good state-inspection person.
I don't wanna deal with anyone taking my wheels off and harassing me about tints etc...just plug and go! :) I know you know a guy like that! hehe
I got a good guy that always does mine. He's in Parsippany only 5 minutes from my job. As long as you don't have a CEL you'll pass :)
PM me for the info

Looks great, Brandon. You going to hit up some H2O action this year?
Thanks man. And of course! I got a condo down there from Wednesday to Sunday lol. Staying at the Idagio Condominiums. You heading there this year??

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I got a good guy that always does mine. He's in Parsippany only 5 minutes from my job. As long as you don't have a CEL you'll pass :)
PM me for the info

Thanks man. And of course! I got a condo down there from Wednesday to Sunday lol. Staying at the Idagio Condominiums. You heading there this year??
Does he do catless obd1 car inspections too? And pass you haha

·
Registered
938 Posts
For sure. A fraternity brother has a beach house up there. Can't wait.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
Damn, I haven't even started planning h20 yet
If you plan on getting a decent place to stay, I would start looking ASAP!
I booked my place in January. Believe it or not I had a hard time finding a decent place.
Someone booked the condo I had from last year before me -_- Was going to get the same one since the location was spot on.

For sure. A fraternity brother has a beach house up there. Can't wait.
Sweet! When are you heading down? I will be leaving NJ early Wednesday morning for afternoon check in :)

·
Registered
2005 S60R, 2021 XC60 T6 Inscription AWD
1,436 Posts
If you plan on getting a decent place to stay, I would start looking ASAP!
I booked my place in January. Believe it or not I had a hard time finding a decent place.
Someone booked the condo I had from last year before me -_- Was going to get the same one since the location was spot on.

Sweet! When are you heading down? I will be leaving NJ early Wednesday morning for afternoon check in :)
Last year we just hotel ed it up. This year has been unorganized because some people can't decide if they want to drive their cars or not. I have been talking with a friend of mine and we are trying to get things situated.

Looking forward to seeing your car

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Last year we just hotel ed it up. This year has been unorganized because some people can't decide if they want to drive their cars or not. I have been talking with a friend of mine and we are trying to get things situated.

Looking forward to seeing your car
Yup I stayed at a hotel one year since everything was so last minute. Made the best out of it. I don't always go to the show on Sunday since I've seen everything all weekend on the strip lol.

Hope to see some of you guys down there. If you see me say hi! :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Yessir!

241 - 260 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.