1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello good people!
can somebody take a picture of their xenon position sensor : 8622446

nr 29 here

this have to be prefferebly prefacelfit.

i'm going to try mount this on a 2001 s60 with halogen lights, that is converted to ABL lights.
i've got the parts and the new LSM, but i need to know where to mount this on the rear axel.

picture of the part mounted will be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
10 bucks through paypal to the one who can supply me with picture of the part mounted, and where the cabel is connected.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this parts is also for making regular xenon light aiming correct not just for the abl.
any s60/v70 with xenon light have this mounted and i just want to know where to mount this.
the xenon have the lsm without head light level adjustment and the xenon position sensor. my 01 s60 was delivered without xenon.

but yes i'am attempting to make all of the functions of the abl light to work.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Hey man, I think you night be better off posting this in the S60R section as those actually came with HIDs.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
correct me if i'am wrong, but they have awd, and then have a different setup in the rear because of the awd. not sure but i belive so.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Yes the R models are AWD but they are the most common cars with HID, not many regular S60 were released with HID. R have the xenon leveling system, I don't see Volvo making different versions between the FWD and AWD S60 for the leveling sensor. It's worth posting in there anyways as this doesn't seem to be getting much traction here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts