SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was coming home tonight from a friends up in Brampton so decided to go down Erin mills Pkwy where every street light and every stop light were black. Every house and every building were nothing but black. Well I took a video like 20 mjns before it happened which I will post tomorrow but basically I was casually going down the road and all of a sudden the car was literally floating in knee deep water for 20 seconds down the road. Thank god for the volvo stability control cause if it were a mini van or Honda it definitely would have rolled. Great job volvo! Most likely saved my life. Water was over bottom of doors (thank god no water damage to car) couldn't see flash flood of water coming across road due to being no streetlights and it was dark

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
517 Posts
get the car checked out. I could not get into work and had to drive in this morning. the Milton GO was only partially working. at least you were not like the Go commuters on the richmond hill line, see the pics where the cops had to rescue with rafts? :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I saw the pics and I couldn't believe it! I just took my car to the dealer and it checked out fine. It did have a new scratch on the front bumper but really nothing else. Anyone know how much volvo oem touch up paint is?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts