SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
WOW, I love it!!! Stunning car there. 3.2L Id imagine.

I just bought my first XC90 and I love it, i think im a volvo owner for life. Started with V50 T5 AWD Rare Dynamic Pacakge car and now to my V8 XC.. some day id love to add an R as well.

Here you go fixed the links for ya.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Yes a good clean white one poped up and I jumped on the chance.

Here is mine

Got white because of this...my other fun car.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks V50R

Thanks. I couldn't figure how to post as such.
Kindly PM me on how to do it when u get a chance.
Best.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Helpful comments

Nice you picked one up, so I guess our comments helped a little?
How do you like it? I want those wheels for my XC-90..
Thanks Token Blk Guy. I like the sense of community here, specially when people reach out to help.
Buttery smooth is one immediate description that comes to my mind to describe this XC90 V8. Like my S80 V8, I bought this one off the Internet from several states away without seeing the vehicle beforehand, both within this summer. I received them as I expected them to be (including the not so perfect B pillar).
Needless to say, I am elated about both purchases.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thanks Token Blk Guy. I like the sense of community here, specially when people reach out to help.
Buttery smooth is one immediate description that comes to my mind to describe this XC90 V8. Like my S80 V8, I bought this one off the Internet from several states away without seeing the vehicle beforehand, both within this summer. I received them as I expected them to be (including the not so perfect B pillar).
Needless to say, I am elated about both purchases.
lol nice yeah this forum has its good and bad moments. I somewhat gravitated away from the R forum but non the less most of all the Volvo owners i have met have been a really good bunch of people. I did that with my 07 S06R flew to Denver to get it and drove it home the next day just off of pictures and talking to the dealer, it was a great trip. The XC-90 we purchased from the local dealer in Sacramento since i watched it sit on the lot for 8 months. They begged us to take it off their hands when we showed up. No one liked the color ( passion red). I loved it wife hated it but after she drove it for 48 hrs ( they gave it to us for the weekend), she was like where do i sign? lol

We just passed 3 years owning the XC-90 and we originally purchased it for the planning of filling it with kids. That didn't happen and what do you know, i was just about to put it on the market ( when you were looking for yours) and poof.. wife is 5 months pregnant with our first baby and we are keeping it now and getting rid of my S60R :p
I drove the XC-90 to LA this last weekend and man i love it every time i get in it. I really hope this thing lasts us forever.. as our VIP warranty is going to expire in 5000 miles..

Congrats on the purchase and keep us updated on how everything goes. I really want those wheels,, how do i get a set i keep telling myself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts