SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Newbie here but lurked for a while.

Got a 2017 Inscription about 6 weeks ago and had a Rolec charge point installed a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve subscribed to VOC and got the app on my Android phone but it shows the car as being offline at all times as not run for an extended period, it is in use BTW every day.

I’ve been unable to use its smart charge features because the VOC app shows the car offline at all times but does note when the car is moving. Which is noted by the manufacturer of the charge point that Volvos have been an issue.

Has anybody had this issue and if so, other than a dealer visit, is there a fix.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

·
VOC / Connectivity Expert
546 Posts
Hi all,

Newbie here but lurked for a while.

Got a 2017 Inscription about 6 weeks ago and had a Rolec charge point installed a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve subscribed to VOC and got the app on my Android phone but it shows the car as being offline at all times as not run for an extended period, it is in use BTW every day.

I’ve been unable to use its smart charge features because the VOC app shows the car offline at all times but does note when the car is moving. Which is noted by the manufacturer of the charge point that Volvos have been an issue.

Has anybody had this issue and if so, other than a dealer visit, is there a fix.

Thanks in advance.

Mark
Have you logged out of the app (forced closed after) and re-launched? You could need to be re-provisioned to the car.... sometimes it gets stuck. It's rare, but it happens. Customer Care should be able to help in that case. No retailer trip needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts