SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I have been using Covercraft's Uvs100 series for some time. I received the one for the xc90 yesterday.

Thanks to Ronda at covercraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Looks like a very nice fit. How much did it cost, if you had to buy it or were you a 'tester' for it, because they still don't list the xc90 on their website for 2016 Volvo models. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a very nice fit. How much did it cost, if you had to buy it or were you a 'tester' for it, because they still don't list the xc90 on their website for 2016 Volvo models. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

I believe it was $59.99 + shipping, i purchased it. Im not affiliated with them, have used their sunshades on my other vehicles.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah this particular roll up is made by a company that makes commercial insulation products, so it's high quality and the one advantage is that the insulation is more consistant in the roll up as it does not thin out at the folds

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yeah this particular roll up is made by a company that makes commercial insulation products, so it's high quality and the one advantage is that the insulation is more consistant in the roll up as it does not thin out at the folds

See link below:

http://www.covercraft.com/cartlink/index.php?cust_id=covercraft&prod_id=uvcs

You get what you pay for, i can assure you based on years of usage that the folds do not lose insulation. Quality of covercraft is outstanding.

Try it for yourself!

Please post some pictures of your sunshade for comparison.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts