SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice!... the only thing I don't like is the RDesign word on the bottom of the doors..., but thats just me

·
Registered
487 Posts
It's not just you.It is very tacky in my opinion.I think it can be removed though.:)
Actually, you don't have to "remove" anything because that is NOT how the R Design is delivered in the US! That is one fugly sticker IMHO :thumbdown: but, to each their own and no offense of course!

I do have the mud flaps on my R and they are really nice / low profile. :thumbup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice! My twin, except for the wheels...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Actually, you don't have to "remove" anything because that is NOT how the R Design is delivered in the US!
That's a relief. I don't like the sticker either.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Great looking car, I really love the color! Thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Nice looking RDesign! The blue is stunning and you've touched it a bit to individualize it to your taste and want!!! Happy rolling my friend! Can't wait for ours to get here!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I tired to work in mud flaps on my R Design purchase with my dealer. They said something about R Design fenders being slightly different and not accepting a flush fit on OEM guards. Any truth to this?
Nope, I bought some for mine, they are a must, the tires kickup so much stuff on the sides without them.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Nice.

Is this actually a fan or a player or someone on staff?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts