SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was in down town Stockholm (Sweden)!and saw they now have the R-design on display. Unfortunaly it was closed so had to take the pics while the Volvo staff where on lunch brake (but a nice person from the showroom allowed me to take these pics standing at the door that was half open)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The R-Design certainly gives it a new personality.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah im not really sure. Im almost certain that the engine on the xc90 was the hybrid version but then i thought it had to be my brain playing tricks on me. Funny then that you also think it could be the T8

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Definitely a T8 R-Design! Too bad they don't show it in any other colours lol It almost looks like the display model from the auto shows in the matte paint :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah now i feel stupid. You see it by the charging port. Lol. Its was under my lunch brake and did not have the time to speculate wether it was the T8 or not. But yes. Seeing the recharge port....

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I've sat in that one, it's the first time I've seen the crystal shifter IRL and felt it...it's smaller then it appears in pictures.
I'm curious if the crystal shifter will also be standard in Canada on the T8 R-Design??

·
Registered
2021 Volvo XC40 P8 Recharge in Sage Green!
73 Posts
And I also think that the car behind the xc90 could be the new S60 CC 2016

Yes, that is the 2016 S60 CC behind the XC90. We just got our first one in yesterday afternoon.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.