SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I recently finished the first round of updates on my 2007 XC90 V8 Sport. I love a clean nicely equiped Volvo so I have upgraded and replaced a couple of my parts. The parts have 69,000 miles of wear FYI. I can provide pictures

I have 2 (Right and left) Active Bi Xenon headlights. These normally sell for $1600 each new at the stealer or $900 shipped on Ebay.

They do have a little yellowing/hazing at the top of the headlight which is why I replaced them with brand new lights. They work perfectly fine and all the bulbs are included and the xenon color matches for both bulbs :). Price $550 for the pair + $50 shipping. I believe you can replace the lenses and make them brand new, i didnt want to deal with possible moisture leaks so I didnt go this route.

I have two updated rear taillights for a 2007-2012 XC90. The passenger side tailight does have a moisture leak. They both work fine and all bulbs are included and it is in otherwise good working order. $125 for both + $25 for shipping. I upgraded to the 2013 tail lamps

I have a R-Design front grill with "V8" badge and not R-Design badge. I order a R-Design grill from the Dealer not knowing i could just swap the badge, my loss is your gain. No chips or scratches great shape. $150 + $25 shipping

I accept paypal and I can provide pictures of anything listed above. I have OEM volvo boxes to ship all the items so they can be shipped out quickly.

Thanks,
KC

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Would Bi xenon headlights work on my 08 XC90?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sent off pictures to all those who have requested them. I will be putting the parts on ebay tonight or tomorrow.

As for fitting the items to your 2008, my XC90 has a active headlight button on the dash (In the row of buttons) so I am not sure if they will fit your truck. They do offer these headlights in non active as well.

Thanks,
KC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts