SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys went to the dealer last nite and test drove the XC90. all I can say is it was freaking awesome to drive. I drove the t6 AWD 268 HP one. man it gets up and goes. So I walked in and talked to the salesman I usually talk to and am now going to the Volvo in sweden to pick one up and get some things on it not offered by dealerships.. Going to get moondust color with a teracota color leather interior.. Drove great..

·
Super Moderator
39,274 Posts
Re: XC90 Purchase (C70SPEED)

Congratulations! Hey...when are you going to Sweden? There are no Overseas Delivery orders, at the present time...I guess you are getting a 2004...And Moondust is not a color offered in the XC90...Are you getting an Ash Gold? Did they give you a price?<p>Yannis

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: XC90 Purchase (GrecianVolvo)

Well suppose to be going in late may. Yes I know moondust is not a color for the XC90 but special order they can give you that color and an interior not offered in the regular line up.. That is why I got to go overseas. they fly me to sweden spend the day there to pick out what I want then they build it for you takes like 6 months all together not like a 2 month waiting list cause there are features that I want them to put on that is not offered (moondust color not ash gold and teracota color interior also not offered.)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: XC90 Purchase (C70SPEED)

BYe the way the price we are still working out looks like it going to be about 48K with what I want on there.. while there I was thinking of going to germany and then picking up another new car and drive it though europe to test it out then send it over in another month after that..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts