SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if there was a polestar badge, for the XC90 grill, that would compliment the badge on the tailgate.
Found the Swedish flag grill colors from iJDMTOY on Amazon and simply used one of the beam covers, instead of all three (blue, yellow, blue)
I like the result.

(I'd share pictures, but I've spent a 1/2 hour trying to figure out how, and gave up)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is it possible to get the new one that they use on the polestar engineered cars, that just has the star logo, with no text?

·
Registered
911 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
A Polestar badge on the grill is for Polestar Engineered models only. Please don't up-badge your nice Volvo.

·
Registered
102 Posts
A Polestar badge on the grill is for Polestar Engineered models only. Please don't up-badge your nice Volvo.
There isn't a p* engineered V90, but I love the p* engineered styling notes from their other vehicles.

Hell, if money was not a factor, I would honestly go so far as to match the rest of the styling cues by painting the calipers and re-webbing the seatbelts with yellow. Call me a poseur, I guess.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've ordered that one. The badge is in, BUT....the mount that secures it to the grill is on indefinite back-order. Volvo has no date and no information as to when it will be available again. I'm guessing they've set aside what inventory they have for production line vehicles, and will release to general inventory at a future date.
Do you have the part # of the badge? I feel like I could engineer some sort of mounting solution

·
Registered
102 Posts
It looks like the bracket is in stock at a few places now. Item number 32282800.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
dont upbadge your ****ty volvo either.

·
Registered
911 Posts
It looks like the bracket is in stock at a few places now. Item number 32282800.
Are you basing that on parts websites showing it as available? You can order it, it's just not currently in stock and Volvo has not released a replenishment date.

So unless a dealer has one physically sitting on a shelf, which would be odd for a part like this, then they're just showing it as available to order.

·
Registered
102 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts