SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a couple of posts recently on Facebook about the 2016 XC90 being unavailable for OSD. I suspect these are just folks who have some bad information. Is Volvo still accepting OSD orders for the 2016 MY? I know no more will be offered for this year, but last I knew they were still taking orders for next year.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I went to two dealers none of which have any clue about next years OSD - about par for the course for VCNA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I've seen a couple of posts recently on Facebook about the 2016 XC90 being unavailable for OSD. I suspect these are just folks who have some bad information. Is Volvo still accepting OSD orders for the 2016 MY? I know no more will be offered for this year, but last I knew they were still taking orders for next year.
Yes, the XC90 is available to order through OSD. Earliest delivery times, ordering right now, are around March or so.
If you can't get through, locally, send me a PM and I can point you to the right direction.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Did the OSD price go up on September 1 as well along the lines of the price increase for US sales a few weeks ago?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have never owned a Volvo before, but am interested in the OSD for the XC90. I test drove it a few months ago and had an email discussion with the salesperson at that time. I emailed him earlier this week asking for details on the OSD but never heard back.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I have never owned a Volvo before, but am interested in the OSD for the XC90. I test drove it a few months ago and had an email discussion with the salesperson at that time. I emailed him earlier this week asking for details on the OSD but never heard back.
Where are you located?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts