SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the demo test drive. It was a loaded T6. Very nice..off the line did not seem to be a problem , but the top end was fantastic. The passing power is wonderful (we almost got nabbed by TPD!!) I finally got my signed (by the manager) agreement. I modified my order to include the premium package (the 18'' wheels are a keeper). He still is quoting Feb delivery. He is telling new orders April/May. This vehicle was the crystal green metallic, but in the sun it looked silver metallic. Has anyone else noticed this? He also told me that all packages were available. My order is now: T6, Premium, Climate, Versatility, Security, Cargo Net. I agree that the running boards are more of a nuisance than they are worth....

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: XC90 Order Update/Demo Drive (kelly54)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>He also told me that all packages were available. My order is now: T6, Premium, Climate, Versatility, Security, Cargo Net. I agree that the running boards are more of a nuisance than they are worth....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Security package has been discontinued, for now. It is not available.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: XC90 Order Update/Demo Drive (GrecianVolvo)

Thanks, Yannis. I asked him specifically about that package, and he (manager) told me that it was now available. The bottom line is next time, I am going to fly to the east coast and do business with you. I can say it would easily be worth the trip...

·
Registered
4 Posts

If I may ask, what was your final price with all your options? Are you buying or leasing? If leasing, what would be your monthly payment. <p>Please do not answer if you deem this info too personal. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Thanks, Yannis. I asked him specifically about that package, and he (manager) told me that it was now available. .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>I will check, again, tomorrow but when I talked to Volvo today (I had two customers who had ordered the Security package two months ago), they told me that it was still off the order bank and the computer did not evn list it.<p>I will check tomorrow, again, and let you know.<p>Yannis

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: XC90 Order Update/Demo Drive (mdxc90)

That car minus the Security package has an MSRP of USD44,975. With the Security package it lists for USD45,630.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: XC90 Order Update/Demo Drive (mdxc90)

Yes, the final price (w/security) is $45,630..I am buying, asI have had bad experiences with leasing in the past. I don't like being locked into a vehicle because of the financing...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Thanks, Yannis. I asked him specifically about that package, and he (manager) told me that it was now available. .<br>I will check, again, tomorrow but when I talked to Volvo today (I had two customers who had ordered the Security package two months ago), they told me that it was still off the order bank and the computer did not evn list it.<p>I will check tomorrow, again, and let you know.<p>Yannis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> OK, thanks..I will call the manager also to make sure that I didn't misunderstand him..

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR><br>I will check tomorrow, again, and let you know.<p>Yannis OK, thanks..I will call the manager also to make sure that I didn't misunderstand him..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Just checked again both with the computer and with Volvo Cars of North America; <u>the Security package is still not available</u>.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks..as usual, you are correct..my guy admitted that he was "hoping" that by the time my vehicle was built it would be available.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

Hmm...Anyway, the latest I have is that the Security package will be available when the 2004 models are introduced.<p>Yannis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts