SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my XC90 last November 2015 and I was given the FYON. Does anyone know how to get or track the order using FYON. I asked for a VIN from the dealer and no reply. The dealer said the XC90 delivery may be in the last week of Feb 2016 or first week of March 2016.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I ordered my XC90 last November 2015 and I was given the FYON. Does anyone know how to get or track the order using FYON. I asked for a VIN from the dealer and no reply. The dealer said the XC90 delivery may be in the last week of Feb 2016 or first week of March 2016.
The FYON is a factory order number ad nothing else. I don't know why they gave you that number as it cannot give you any further information. Once your order becomes a chassis and it is on the assembly line, a VIN is assigned.

Your order has a port ETA of February 25 so you will probably be able to get a VIN for your car by the 3rd or 4th week of this month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dealer gave me a port update of 25 Feb 2016 and expects to come to the dealership by March 6, 2016. I still did not get a VIN from them. I hope Volvo Sweden is diligent in fixing all issues that came out last years deliveries. I have read issues like water leak, sensus rebooting three times or blanking out, squeaking front brakes. Thanks for the post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts