SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are interested in seeing the new blue exterior option for the XC90 R-Design or a unique Swedish Crystal gear shift knob by Orrefors...

There is a Bursting Blue X90 T6 AWD R-Design and a Crystal White XC90 T8 Plug-in Hybrid at the San Francisco International Auto Show.

The show runs from November 21 - 29, 2015 at the Moscone Center.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Will they let you sit in the R-Design? I would love to test the R-Design seats, to see how they compare to the Inscription seats.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Cool. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I went and checked them out today. The R-Design seats were very comfortable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
In those pics is that a rebel blue V60 Polestar on display as well?

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Well I visited the show this thanksgiving evening and answered my own question.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Apparently it was busy in the morning. By the evening it was mostly dead. All Volvos are unlocked so you can check out the XC90 T8, T6 R-Design or V60 Polestar! That makes it an interesting booth to visit at this year's SF auto show.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm glad I went to the show, After sitting in the R-Design, I think I'm changing my order to an Inscription. I like a lot of things about the R-Design (grille, wheels, paddle shifters, less chrome) but the interior seemed a bit cheap, and I really like the wood panels of the Inscription. Getting a sporty trim on a two and a half ton seven seat SUV doesn't seem to make as much sense to me as going for the luxury of the Inscription.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm glad I went to the show, After sitting in the R-Design, I think I'm changing my order to an Inscription. I like a lot of things about the R-Design (grille, wheels, paddle shifters, less chrome) but the interior seemed a bit cheap, and I really like the wood panels of the Inscription. Getting a sporty trim on a two and a half ton seven seat SUV doesn't seem to make as much sense to me as going for the luxury of the Inscription.
If they made an R-Design with Amber seats it would be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
If they made an R-Design with Amber seats it would be epic.
The Amber seats on the XC90 Inscription at the show were really discolored, mostly from blue jeans, it looked like. I wish they offered the Beechwood leather color on the XC90. The V60 looks terrific with a Beechwood / Charcoal interior, IMO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts