SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is at all Volvo dealerships as I have only seen it on one website. The Dulles Virginia Volvo dealership is offering a $500 credit towards XC90 accessories OR Apple carplay installed for any purchase of a new XC90.

Edit: I do not work for Volvo or any other dealership. I'm actually looking to purchase in the next couple weeks from now. Just wanted to let anyone from my area know about the special cause I know they aren't giving many deals for this car.

·
Registered
162 Posts
That dealership, in mid-November, was unwilling to discount off MSRP for a demo car with 2000 miles on it. Not saying they were bad, but a bit delusional. Drove down rt 28 and got an XC90 with 20 miles on it for $2000 below MSRP and matched Carmax trade-in (close to private party value) without any effort.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing you went to the fairfax Volvo. I'll go to them then if they are willing to deal more. I need a good price for my current trade in too. My only issue is the XC90 I want is in Fredericksburg. I'm hoping they can make a deal with them so I won't have to drive an hour+ to try and deal and possibly come back with no new car. Have only seen one XC90 on rt28 one time. I spend a good two hours a day in traffic there. Thanks for the info about the discount.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts