SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this may have been covered but I couldn't find it. Want to know if Volvo will pay for our brakes to get replaced in the first 3 years? I looked at the 10k, 20k, and 30k service and saw that they inspect the brakes but nothing about replacement. Since the first 3 services are free, I'm wondering if that includes brakes? Not sure how long these pads last but would be stoked if brake replacement was included in there complimentary service.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Ok, this may have been covered but I couldn't find it. Want to know if Volvo will pay for our brakes to get replaced in the first 3 years? I looked at the 10k, 20k, and 30k service and saw that they inspect the brakes but nothing about replacement. Since the first 3 services are free, I'm wondering if that includes brakes? Not sure how long these pads last but would be stoked if brake replacement was included in there complimentary service.

Thanks,
No, wear items like brake pads are not included in the complimentary 10k, 20k and 30k services.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, wear items like brake pads are not included in the complimentary 10k, 20k and 30k services.
Ok thanks for letting me know. I remember on my BMW it was covered, so I just wanted to find out. Any thoughts on how long our brakes should last?

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Ok thanks for letting me know. I remember on my BMW it was covered, so I just wanted to find out. Any thoughts on how long our brakes should last?
I honestly don't know, I trade around 3-4 years so I've never needed to change them on any of my vehicles.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My Audi Q5 would need new brakes either front or rear every year it seems. Glad to see I won't be changing very often with the XC90 when I get it. One less $1000 bill to pay each year.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
I have not read the fine print, but there appears to be a $225 option to add wear and tear to the first three years or 30K complimentary maintenance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts