SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specs on FWD XC90s are due to be out soon. One thing I have learned; if one orders a FWD with no sunroof, it can only be a 5-seater. The sunroof FWD XC90s can be either 5- or 7-seaters.

Yannis

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Re: XC90 2.5T FWD (GrecianVolvo)

quote:

One thing I have learned; if one orders a FWD with no sunroof, it can only be a 5-seater. The sunroof FWD XC90s can be either 5- or 7-seaters.

Yannis
Yannis,

Doesn't this apply to both the FWD 2.5T and AWD 2.5T?

Let me guess, this is because the Versatility Package requires the Premium Package in both the 2.5T FWD and 2.5T AWD, which therefore automatically includes the Power Glass Moonroof right?

Thus the 7-Seater's can only be had with a Moonroof, no choice, but the 5-Seater's have a choice.

-Drew

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: XC90 2.5T FWD ([email protected])

quote:

One thing I have learned; if one orders a FWD with no sunroof, it can only be a 5-seater. The sunroof FWD XC90s can be either 5- or 7-seaters.

Yannis

Yannis,

Doesn't this apply to both the FWD 2.5T and AWD 2.5T?

Let me guess, this is because the Versatility Package requires the Premium Package in both the 2.5T FWD and 2.5T AWD, which therefore automatically includes the Power Glass Moonroof right?

Thus the 7-Seater's can only be had with a Moonroof, no choice, but the 5-Seater's have a choice.

-Drew
Yes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts