SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell some extra parts that I have laying around. I will be getting better pictures asap, I just moved and haven't unpacked my camera yet. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping, local pickup is fine. Located in Richfield NC, about 40 minutes from Charlotte. Willing to trade for other parts (2000 V70, n/a auto). Looking for clear corners, upper strut mounts, handling stuff, black interior bits, or ??

XC70 grill- SOLD
Plastidipped, but in good condition underneath. Mesh pieces on the back were removed for a cleaner look.

850 engine cover- $25 -- Now $20!!
Never used since painted, paint does have imperfections. If you're local I'll throw in the can of paint as well

Brand new Snabb poly intake manifold spacer- SOLD
Still in the wrapper, cost $40 from them so save $$!! Sorry, no picture right now.
http://www.snabb.us/Poly-Intake-Manifold-spacer_p_93.html

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is your spacer the 1st get one shown in the pic or the newer 2nd gen? Alot of us FL guys had issues with them cracking durring the summer and he made a newer style with a different compound that takes the heat better? Just wondering as I may be interested if its the new style.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!

Looks like I'll be moving again soon, I'll take $15 for the engine cover if sold before Friday 12/21 so I don't have to take it with me!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts