SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a full coverage rear cargo liner that is specifically designed for the XC60. I want to protect the area when transporting my golf clubs and push cart.

With my old V70, Volvo offered a full coverage vinyl\synthetic leather cargo liner that covered the sides and the back of the rear seats.

Does anyone know if Volvo offers this for the XC60?

I see several offerings on Aliexpress however I would rather buy local in North America for faster delivery.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 2019 XC60 came with one from the factory. I believe it was part of the "Protection Package Plus".

I don't see it listed among accessories available on Volvocars.com, but you may want to ask your local dealer about availability.

The picture for the Load-securing net shows the net installed in a vehicle that also has the cargo cover.

https://accessories.volvocars.com/en-us/XC60(18-)/Accessories/Document/VCC-510303/2019
Thanks!!! Does this liner cover the back of the rear seats when they are folded down?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
After hauling around mulch bags last night with a tarp underneath I decided to go oline and buy one of these. I purchased one for my 2009 V70 and loved it. Lo and behold its not available for the 2018+ XC60. So I'll have to wait until one comes out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am looking for a full coverage rear cargo liner that is specifically designed for the XC60. I want to protect the area when transporting my golf clubs and push cart.

With my old V70, Volvo offered a full coverage vinyl\synthetic leather cargo liner that covered the sides and the back of the rear seats.

I see several offerings on Aliexpress however I would rather buy local in North America for faster delivery.

Thanks,
Steve
Hi, have a look at the link below for a "full boot liner" that seems to fit the question you've asked.

I had one of these sent from England to Australia for a Land Rover Discovery Sport (in fact I used it in 2 x DS that were both rejected due to crap quality) I kept the (DS) liner and now use it in my 2018 XC60, it's not a perfect fit for the Volvo (it's close though and good enough for me), but it was centimeter perfect in the DS, shaped and trimmed to fit any bumps and hollows. I wouldn't expect a Volvo one that is specific for a particular model would be any different e.g perfect fit. I got the liner, front seat protector and boot flap... they saved my interior of bot the DS to brand new condition...

Here's the link:
https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/volvo-xc60-2017-onwards-inc-t8-plug-in-hybrid

Hope it helps, cheers from down under!

·
Registered
69 Posts

Thanks,
Steve
I think this may be what you are looking for.

https://volvoparts.steingold.com/p/...e-load-compartment-mat/71994146/31470213.html

Part Number: 31470213

"A high quality, reversible and folding protective mat. The mat is waterproof with tufted textile on one side on plastic on the other. The mat has an integrated practical dirt cover that can be folded down over the bumper. This prevents clothing becoming dirty and protects the bumper when loading and unloading.
When the rear seat is folded, the mat can simply be folded out of the way to protect the rear seat backrests during transportation.
The mat has an attractive design with scalloped edges. The textile is colour-coded to match the rest of the interior.
Colour code table - Upholstery/Interior"

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think this may be what you are looking for.

https://volvoparts.steingold.com/p/...e-load-compartment-mat/71994146/31470213.html

Part Number: 31470213

"A high quality, reversible and folding protective mat. The mat is waterproof with tufted textile on one side on plastic on the other. The mat has an integrated practical dirt cover that can be folded down over the bumper. This prevents clothing becoming dirty and protects the bumper when loading and unloading.
When the rear seat is folded, the mat can simply be folded out of the way to protect the rear seat backrests during transportation.
The mat has an attractive design with scalloped edges. The textile is colour-coded to match the rest of the interior.
Colour code table - Upholstery/Interior"
Thanks - but no this is not the one. I am looking for the liner that covers the sides as well as the back seats when they are in the reclined position.

I emailed Volvo Canada and they said it is unfortunately not available yet and to keep checking the Volvo Accessory website. No ETA either...

Wonder of the previous generation would fit (i.e. MY17)?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes - I have the same one - just looking for extra protection when the rear seats are folded down....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Spas1,
Though not made specifically for Volvo, I found many options when looking for the same for my bike. the key was searching was adding "pet" to my keyword search.

Here is a full coverage version. I don't have this, but looks to match your needs.
FrontPet Quilted Dog Cargo Cover for SUV
https://amzn.to/2InLGPy
I have this cover and use it only when carrying my bike https://amzn.to/2UQ2ZQh I have the Volvo cargo mat always installed.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I think Volvo will eventually make one. I have both the plastic Cargo Tray and the reversible folding textile mat and while the cargo tray is great for everyday living I completely wasted my money on the reversible folding mat. It’s not necessarily meant to be stored in the car all the time as it’s a bit stiff and awkward. Nice thing about the vinyl load liner was you could fold it up and store it under the floor, it covered the backs of the rear seats and the side walls and had a flap you could fold out over the bumper to protect if from damage.

·
Registered
150 Posts

Thanks,
Steve
Hi spas1, did you look at the link I posted? It is a FULL boot liner - NOT a mat or dog mat etc.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks - yes I did. I am looking at a couple of options. I found a custom full liner for the XC60 - I might order that it is only $82 Canadian... I will post details if I order it...

Thanks again...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I ended up ordering a full coverage custom cargo liner from AliExpress. The shipping was quick - arrived in 7 days. The quality and fit is excellent.

Here are some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice and like the way it looks.

Got a link? It’s not showing up on their site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts