SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
How do the tip covers install? You mention they just push over the original tips? Are there no screws or fasteners? If it just relies on a pressure fit I would be worried if they would fall off in a carwash.

I have seen some on aliexpress that are fastened with 3m body tape which doesn't make much sense with heat applications.

Thanks.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How do the tip covers install? You mention they just push over the original tips? Are there no screws or fasteners? If it just relies on a pressure fit I would be worried if they would fall off in a carwash.

I have seen some on aliexpress that are fastened with 3m body tape which doesn't make much sense with heat applications.

Thanks.....
Yah no screws. There some kind of adhesive that you peel tape off and just push quad tips over the original. Yah I hope it holds up over time & threw winter and car washes. I like them a lot 😍that if the exhaust fumes start fade them I probably buy again in few years since they cost less $50 & redo 😁
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...expid=33e9064e-8437-4ffb-8cdd-2c049a0340c5-31

I like the black rubber protection goes good with other black redesign accents . Plus cover more of rear bumper as you can see in video. Does not scratch and look bad😡 like original was doing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I like the look of the exhaust tips. I ordered a set. They arrived in a week to Canada.

Here is a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for posting this. I like the look of the exhaust tips. I ordered a set. They arrived in a week to Canada.

Here is a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
😍 Yah the fit perfect right over original exhaust tip and looks way better . 👍🏼

1 - 8 of 8 Posts