SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably this has been covered somewhere. Stumbled across a 2015 XC60 at local dealer, 58k miles, two previous owners. "Traded in" they tell me. They will do 60k service, tires, etc. but say no CPO because the miles are "too near 60k" and there have been two previous owners, an automatic disqualifier. I don't believe they are correct on the miles part. Is more than one previous owner an automatic disqualifier for CPO? Thanks!

·
Registered
608 Posts
They can CPO anything under 100k. Since this is a 15 the in service date may not buy you much CPO since the terms have changed to 5 years/unlimited, which maybe why the don't want to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Probably this has been covered somewhere. Stumbled across a 2015 XC60 at local dealer, 58k miles, two previous owners. "Traded in" they tell me. They will do 60k service, tires, etc. but say no CPO because the miles are "too near 60k" and there have been two previous owners, an automatic disqualifier. I don't believe they are correct on the miles part. Is more than one previous owner an automatic disqualifier for CPO? Thanks!
Hi, what dealer was this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts