Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Interesting stuff.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
It is quite hard to imagine all following come true. No spy photo showed up for cars coming in 2021. Definitely delayed by the pandemic.

A S/V40 EV in 2021
XC100 in 2022, and with three power train choices
XC20 EV
A Polestar 3 huge EV SUV
A Polestar Precept big sedan in 2023

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
And there's this.

xc20.jpg

·
Registered
6,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Reminds me of the Volkswagen Rabbit I drove for 20 years.
Only vaguely. But the XC20 will be much, much, much nicer by a factor of 10.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This concept could be the Polestar 3 SUV coupe. We don't know.
Actually, the Precept is supposed to show the styling language of upcoming Polestars, starting with the 3. I know that the 3 will be an SUV, but the Precept is supposed to show the direction in which Polestar is heading. They want to develop their own style and not just use Volvos as a basis.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Actually, the Precept is supposed to show the styling language of upcoming Polestars, starting with the 3. I know that the 3 will be an SUV, but the Precept is supposed to show the direction in which Polestar is heading. They want to develop their own style and not just use Volvos as a basis.
Given that they plan to start Precept production in about 3 year, I have no idea what design and when they will make Polestar 3. Ideally they probably should have the design done already by now. But it is all somehow wild this year. And next year they will be selling just Polestar 2 high and low trim models. It is hard for them to start selling Polestar 3 SUV in 2022 and Precept in 2023. Maybe they will just label the Precept as model 3. Given that they need a new factory to build Precept, they probably don't have facility to build a SUV before Precept.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts