SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Just saw a YT video on the 2020 XC-90 Inscription and the presenter showed the black key fob and said "no more matching of the leather of your car's leather interior." No biggie, but interesting. Also noted a subtle change in the wood inlay around the media volume control. It is now one piece, not the adjacent symmetrical matching 2-piece "V" wood design. Cheaper to produce. Nit picking??? !!! :rolleyes::confused

·
Registered
237 Posts
'Just saw a YT video on the 2020 XC-90 Inscription and the presenter showed the black key fob and said "no more matching of the leather of your car's leather interior." No biggie, but interesting. Also noted a subtle change in the wood inlay around the media volume control. It is now one piece, not the adjacent symmetrical matching 2-piece "V" wood design. Cheaper to produce. Nit picking??? !!! :rolleyes::confused
not true.
both point are invalid from the presenter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.
no problem checked mine and it's the same pattern.
key is amber also

·
Registered
237 Posts
The guy who produced the 2020 video must be full of caca, LOL!
LOL I ve seen "2020" modeL year reviews in YT & THE CAR WAS ACTUALLY 2019 :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, now THAT is interesting!? I guess those talking heads don't know the difference between concave and convex grills . Duhhhhhhhh. :-/

·
Registered
395 Posts
Correct. MY20 XC90 T8 Blonde interior came with black key fobs. Purchase date 12/28/19.

·
Registered
369 Posts
^ Right. My 2020 XC60 T8 Inscription delivered last week with blonde interior came with black FOBs. Sales person said the change was made because of owner complaints about the blonde FOBs getting dirty (I bet that's true -- people do like to complain.) ;) As I told her, I'm fine with the change -- I was just surprised as it didn't match the multitude of photos and videos I'd seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts