SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just sold off my 98 V70 and this is what I have left over after moving most of my parts to the S70. All parts are in Canada, Halifax, NS. I won't have time to do shipping estimates, so please look in to it yourself if you are interested. I can get you a rough shipping weight if you need it though. I will get some more detailed photos up soon. These were what I had lying around from earlier in the year.

-99 R bumper with, x-pattern panels, rebar, etc. Small crack on left corner. I will get the bumper out of the rafters this week and get a photo of the crack. $150

-Car cover for V70/850 wagon. Technically it is for a P2 V70, but it fit my P80 wagon with a roof spoiler. There are some minor oil stains at the front and back (under the bumpers) from the oil based undercoating I had applied to the car. $150

-Voxx Gio 18x8, wheels. Specs are et40, 5x108 w/65.1 rings. Minor curbing on a couple of the wheels and clearcoat starting to chip in those areas. Very slight bend in 2, but I just keep them on the back and can't feel anything, can feel a bit of vibration at 120km/h+ if on the front. Tires are 225/40/18, 2xFalken 512's at 10% tread, and 2 at 50%. $500
http://www.voxxwheel.com/eng/wheels/previous-styles-3/gio/

-Lots of extra/working parts that we gutted off of the rally car, SAS pump/plumbing, intercooler, AC system, etc.

·
Registered
99 Posts
willing to ship the Snabb short shifter to ontario?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
photo of the car cover? thx!
I just put one up of the cover installed. I will get it out of storage this week and get photos of the material, brand and the stain.

willing to ship the Snabb short shifter to ontario?
Definitely. I should be able to just put the kit in a bubble pack envelope, so it'll be somewhere around $10 to ship with Canada Post.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Interested in the snabb shifter kit also. If brick haus doesn't get it, Im in. Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
do you have the hose that goes to the AIS for the rip kit?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interested in the snabb shifter kit also. If brick haus doesn't get it, Im in. Thanks,
Dan
Sounds good. I'll give him a chance to get back to me, then let you know how things go this week.

do you have the hose that goes to the AIS for the rip kit?
I never received one with the kit. I honestly can't remember if I built one out of the line that runs from the SAS air pump to the airbox, or it the stock one just fit. I'll take a look in my box-o-intercooler junk and I should have that line in there if I built it. I'll take a look this week for it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Snabb shift kit is sold.

Too bad ur not in the us. I want that bumper and I'd grab the rip kit with it.
It is usually me saying the opposite. Shipping anything large across the border sucks. I generally try to ship to a border town, like Calais ME, then go for a drive to pick it up. It usually cuts the shipping in half, I get to visit friends along the way and I don't have to pay the shipping companies to exploit me with brokerage fees based on weight. Does the paperwork become more difficult as the package gets heavier? :)

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Bump for a great seller! He got the parts to me as promised and they were exactly as described. Thank you very much!
Dan

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Dan, glad to hear that the parts made it there so quickly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts