Upsolute 15psi 16t tune for 98 x70 auto $115 SHIPPED CONUS

Hallman Pro MBC $55 SHIPPED CONUS

Prices are negotiable

edit: prices lowered

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All pms replied. If i have something you want get at me before 4pm EST and i will get it shipped today!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Turbo still available?

·
Registered
370 Posts
What's the story on the tune

·
Registered
4 Posts
Warning! I purchased tune from this guy even OFFERED $25 dollars over the asking price to guarantee I would receive in a timely manner. I sent the money through PayPal... I recently moved and Internet is not setup yet so I gave $150 dollars to my buddy Sean (menace) on turbobricks and Volvospeed. I txted him saying I sent the money... No reply... He replies last night saying he received the money but would not be sending the tune because the name on the PayPal does not match my name. I explained to him why, seeing as I do not have access to Internet. Now my txt messages have been completely ignored. He has my money and extra $25 I courteously gave him and will not respond to my txt messages. I will await a response from him. If not in 24 hrs, since I needed this tune for a customers car by Thursday I will be putting in a PayPal claim and complaint.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Calm down and give the seller some time to respond to your messages. No need to warn anybody. It's dangerous shipping to a non-verified address on PayPal, and I'm sure he will refund your payment until you can send it from your own PayPal account. It doesn't matter how much you sent, you're asking the seller to ship to a non-verified address, effectively waiving his seller protection on PayPal.

Asking the seller if you could pay using a friend's account should have been your first step before paying him.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i refunded the money, and if your address doesnt match up with where im shipping it im not having you keep my ecu and file a claim with paypal claiming you never got it.

The 25$ extra was for next day air btw. I will not sell/ship anything to anyone who's shipping address doesnt match their paypal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts