SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if Ford's Friends and Neighbors Program (X-Plan) pricing can be used on the new C70? A friend of mine may be able to hook me up, but I'm not sure if I want to trouble them if it can't be used. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
Re: X-Plan Pricing for C70? (strangeeffect)

Quote, originally posted by strangeeffect »
Does anybody know if Ford's Friends and Neighbors Program (X-Plan) pricing can be used on the new C70? A friend of mine may be able to hook me up, but I'm not sure if I want to trouble them if it can't be used. Thanks.

The question is, is any dealer stupid enough to accept it?
Right now I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Re: X-Plan Pricing for C70? (VolvoMax)

Quote, originally posted by VolvoMax »
The question is, is any dealer stupid enough to accept it?
Right now I doubt it.

I wasn't aware Ford policy allowed dealers to refuse it....

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: X-Plan Pricing for C70? (cschmelz)

Quote, originally posted by cschmelz »

I wasn't aware Ford policy allowed dealers to refuse it....

Yes. The policy is there as a "suggestion" and as a marketing tool. It is not a requirement.

Yannis

·
Registered
224 Posts

Ford doesn't have to put axz plans in effect for every model. Limited production / high demand models don't need the incentives, and the c70 fits in this category. I don't see it as Ford/Volvo being greedy, but if they have a hot new model, they don't need to sell it at big discounts to their employees, retirees, suppliers.

The Thunderbird was available for three years and I think for at least the first two years there wasn't any axz offerings for it.

·
Registered
872 Posts

Quote, originally posted by strangeeffect »

I get the Xplan pricing as well and from what I saw on the ford x plan web site and what 2 dealers told me it doesnt apply to the c70 right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts