SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT: My 18" pegs for your 17" wheels- NoVa

I have a set of 18" oem Volvo Pegasus wheels. A couple have very minor almost imperceptible flat spots on the inner barrels and a few chips/scuffs on the outer lips. I just coated all 4 with black plasti-dip and plasti-dip metalizer. Tires are 225/40-18 Falken Ziex ZE512. 2 have about 7/32 and 2 have significant inner camber wear.

I'd like to trade for some 17" or possibly 16" wheels with tires in good shape- must be P2 fitment and I prefer oem Volvo wheels. I will consider winter tires or all seasons. I'll be getting new summer rollers in the spring and want to try to find a winter setup in 17".

I am in the DC metro area, NoVa specifically.

sent from...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Man, id love to trade my 16 for those. Shipping would probably cost too much.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey man we have our 17 inch serapis that are on our 2009 awd S40 R design!!! if your interested we could exchange numbers>

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have some 17 in pegs with winter tires, rims aren't in great shape but they are round. You aren't going anywhere near Charlotte nc any time soon are you?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can take pics of the 17's I have if you would like. It's interesting I am not sure what fluid got on them but it faded the paint around the lugs on a few of them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can take pics of the 17's I have if you would like. It's interesting I am not sure what fluid got on them but it faded the paint around the lugs on a few of them.
I may be interested, but won't be going south and need to get this figured out by this weekend. If you want to make a trip up I'd be interested.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I may be interested, but won't be going south and need to get this figured out by this weekend. If you want to make a trip up I'd be interested.
Needs to be taken care of by this weekend or needs to be figured out by this weekend? I wish I could take a trip however I have a 1 month old that's mother (my wife) wouldn't be that thrilled with me.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Needs to be taken care of by this weekend or needs to be figured out by this weekend? I wish I could take a trip however I have a 1 month old that's mother (my wife) wouldn't be that thrilled with me.
Taken care of. My family and I are taking a trip back to Michigan a week from tomorrow so I need to get it done before then.

sent from...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I could definitely meet you in Michigan to trade.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Will OEM 17" C30 Wheels fit your car and vice versa? I have a set of 2009 C30 R design Serapis wheels with like new Pirelli All-Seasons. If theses work, I'm in Baltimore and can make arrangments to meet up. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts