SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

WTT: B5 S4 Stage 2+ for Volvo S60R or S60 w/mods

9K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  94gts 
#1 ·
I'm interested in a trade for a a Volvo S60R or a S60 with some character to it; also I'm interested in a Subaru STI, or EVO...thanks

Santorin blue

Pioneer avic-x920bt ipod/ipod cable

new bosch plantnuim electrode spark plugs
timing belt and water pump was just done at 94k and i only put 150-200 miles on it after the job
new flywheel w/rs4 clutch
rear brakes were done w/caliper job
ssac mid muffler exhaust with downpipes
giac x chip tune-21 psi (also will include stock ecu)
steering wheel pod w/ boost gauge
clear corner mod headlights (8000k hid)
lowered on coilovers

im guessing the car has 280-300 whp

and i just got the car at 93k (it was completly stock, one owner prior to myself)

See less See more
#4 ·
i think what hes trying to say is the "values" are pretty far apart.

which hes kinda right. Im assuming that the S4 is a 2000 or regular 2001 (not 2001.5 or 2002) judging by the lack of a badge in the tachometer. so your talking a car minumum 3-4 years newer (04 vs 01 or 00). You would be looking at an s60r with 150k+ to be in a similar price range with the audi. not to be mean, but thats "book" values where hes coming from. unfortuanetly you dont typically get "mod money" back

im not knocking ya, I have an S4 myself. But most of these cars are priced pretty far apart

#5 · (Edited)
It's actually a 2001.5, the introduction of ESP this year

Value of the car right now is 9 to high 9

And no I never said I was looking for a car with less than 60k just show me what you have

Also I never said that I wouldn't be able to put cash on top, but at least you have the decency to say so and not try to be witty but rather come off as a jackass

And I also said I would like an S60 also not just an R

#9 ·
i totally missed the s60 until after i posted lol. i mean an R is def possibly, just most likely over the mileage of the S (if you were doing straight up).

anyway, keep the audi. Ive owned quite a few cars in my life and driven just about everything else. There is nothing like driving a coilovered B5 S4. even after 4 years it still puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it

#16 ·
timing belt and water pump was just done at 94k and i only put 150-200 miles on it after the job

and i just got the car at 93k (it was completly stock, one owner prior to myself)
You bought the car with 93k on it completely stock, and have only put 150-200 miles on since the timing belt was done at 94k miles? So, in the span of less than 1500 miles you've done all of the modifications listed in the first post and now you're looking to sell it?

This sequence of events seems strange and I would expect most potential buyers would like some sort of explanation.

#21 ·
I have yet to find a car to equal the pleasure of driving my 87 Turbo Quattro Avant on the highway (when it would run).

Just prior to purchasing my R I drove a well modified S4. Instant and constant torque. Great pleasure to drive. I have owned about as many Audis as Volvos and it was tempting.

Good luck with the sale. Fine quality cars.

#22 ·
I wouldn't bring these around here, (sound like some sort of cowboy) I haven't been able to sell a single b5 s4 on these forums or any Volvo forum, not the right crowd.

I've been buying/selling b5 s4's for 6 years now, for some reason Audi and Volvo owners don't see eye to eye, and I think I know why.

#23 ·
I've been buying/selling b5 s4's for 6 years now, for some reason Audi and Volvo owners don't see eye to eye, and I think I know why.
For me its because they sell their car's way over book... A 2001 S4 is not worth 12k but they ask for it. Also (Vw crowd) asks 10k for a 2003 GTI 20th... upsetting that people are trying to screw any potential buyer. Cars aren't worth more because you mod them, they are worth less because you molest them. I still can not believe a salvage titled R32 (04) is selling for 12k.... a bunch of rich kids who want them, then get tired after 6 months and try to get their money back. It doesn't work that way, Volvo drivers are more mature I would hope to think.

It goes fast and its stick but have you seen your interior?

#30 ·
Besides I don't see any s60r pushing 560whp on stock block with factory turbos...just a point

Anyway any trades lol
Let's not kid ourselves here, my stg 3+ with 034 tuning made 457whp on 101 oct @21 psi... You sure you're not talking about a tial 660 car?

#33 ·
I'm not it's the same car, an s4 but with hybrid k04 turbos. which means not full rs6 turbos cause they would blow up a stock s4 block but the compressor housing and wheel of an rs6 and exhaust side of a k04 turbo, so they mean full rs6 turbos weren't even used

Read properly before you comment

#34 ·
Just curious (as I am throwing some ideas around) - would this car come with any additional components/mods that are not yet on the car? What kind of suspension is on it? Any additional photos? Where exactly are you located?

Thanks!
-Adan

#35 ·
its a volvo forum so forgive me if I don't know what you mean when you haphazardly mention "rs6", thought you meant the actual car. Based upon the advice of an earlier post, looked you up on the Audi forums, you have quite a rep over there:

"OH hey looks like the guy that ****ed me over financially and played me for how many weeks about buying my S4 finally got one!

Good luck with the sale, and good luck to anyone who has to deal with this arrogant clown...

After he gave me a $5000 deposit for my car, he jerked me around for another 6 weeks or so saying he couldnt get the money, and that the only possible way would be a personal check from hi fathers business account (very sketchy) only to tell me he couldnt buy the car anymore. Then after that, I got a call from UHaul saying he had rented a trailer to pick my car up one night; the day I generously gave him his $5,000 deposit back, which looking back, I really should have kept.

All around horrible person to deal with, unbelievable really. All he does is lie, make excuses, **** around with you, never answering phone calls, has to get mommy involved, and ultimately **** you over.

THE most sketchy, immature, unbelievable person i have EVER had to deal with. I say again, wasted AT LEAST 6 weeks of my time / having my car off the market.

For anyone who is seriously interested in dealing with this jerkoff (I severely advise you do otherwise) , search his other user name

youngmilan

This first thread pretty much sums him up -

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...502&styleid=12

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...t-out.-must-go!

http://forums.subdriven.com/showthre...old&p=66739814

Great guy

Looks like a nice car, just advising you guys what you're getting into. "

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5608866-WTT-2001.5-B5-S4-Stage-2&p=76274575#post76274575

#36 · (Edited)
I didn't buy it because he lied about the floor board being welded and tons of other **** as he never got the car sold

all of those threads the ppl were either paid back or I let them keep the item and paid then back. So apparently ppl don't understand why I can't ship within 24 hours when I said it would be out in a week

So again ask before you post inaccurate ****.

#37 · (Edited)
Along with tons of other things being wrong with the car as I have heard from other ppl, the same guy that posted all of that ended up trying to screw someone else, Also he lied about the carfax to this one person who went to see the car,.. that's why I took my 5 grand back so I would talk, you are no longer welcome on my thread thank you and gave a nice day

And the last thread the one about the clutch I gave the guy a refund and I paid for him the ship it back about 150 dollars worth of shipping charges..I never revived my cult latch or flywheel back which was worth 1200, and I called the post office and they said the box was dropped off weighing barley anything, they said it was shirts. So it goes both ways. His justification was that who I didn't think I was gonna get the refund

I insured it and am yet to get my money back from USPS

Again in gonna say it ask before you post, just shows you have no manners I would've PMd you before saying anything then I would have posted

Again it goes both ways can't just listen to one side and all of it could have been avoided if that listened to when I said I cannot ship out before 5-7 days

May the thread continue thanks..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.