SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in a trade for a a Volvo S60R or a S60 with some character to it; also I'm interested in a Subaru STI, or EVO...thanks

Santorin blue

Pioneer avic-x920bt ipod/ipod cable

new bosch plantnuim electrode spark plugs
timing belt and water pump was just done at 94k and i only put 150-200 miles on it after the job
new flywheel w/rs4 clutch
rear brakes were done w/caliper job
ssac mid muffler exhaust with downpipes
giac x chip tune-21 psi (also will include stock ecu)
steering wheel pod w/ boost gauge
clear corner mod headlights (8000k hid)
lowered on coilovers

im guessing the car has 280-300 whp

and i just got the car at 93k (it was completly stock, one owner prior to myself)

·
Registered
160 Posts
i think what hes trying to say is the "values" are pretty far apart.

which hes kinda right. Im assuming that the S4 is a 2000 or regular 2001 (not 2001.5 or 2002) judging by the lack of a badge in the tachometer. so your talking a car minumum 3-4 years newer (04 vs 01 or 00). You would be looking at an s60r with 150k+ to be in a similar price range with the audi. not to be mean, but thats "book" values where hes coming from. unfortuanetly you dont typically get "mod money" back

im not knocking ya, I have an S4 myself. But most of these cars are priced pretty far apart

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's actually a 2001.5, the introduction of ESP this year

Value of the car right now is 9 to high 9

And no I never said I was looking for a car with less than 60k just show me what you have

Also I never said that I wouldn't be able to put cash on top, but at least you have the decency to say so and not try to be witty but rather come off as a jackass

And I also said I would like an S60 also not just an R

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And he edited after I replied

And I have all the stock components, there is nothing that can't be reversed within a few hours time

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cars value from Kelly blue book

Depending on what your into such as mods etc...that's why I asked for a S60 with character but thanks for any question I guess you had or anything that was unclear, hopefully they are now

·
Registered
160 Posts
i totally missed the s60 until after i posted lol. i mean an R is def possibly, just most likely over the mileage of the S (if you were doing straight up).

anyway, keep the audi. Ive owned quite a few cars in my life and driven just about everything else. There is nothing like driving a coilovered B5 S4. even after 4 years it still puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
timing belt and water pump was just done at 94k and i only put 150-200 miles on it after the job

and i just got the car at 93k (it was completly stock, one owner prior to myself)
You bought the car with 93k on it completely stock, and have only put 150-200 miles on since the timing belt was done at 94k miles? So, in the span of less than 1500 miles you've done all of the modifications listed in the first post and now you're looking to sell it?

This sequence of events seems strange and I would expect most potential buyers would like some sort of explanation.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Sounds like a garage queen - some of us have a DD that keeps the fun car off the road, especially during the Winter months.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You bought the car with 93k on it completely stock, and have only put 150-200 miles on since the timing belt was done at 94k miles? So, in the span of less than 1500 miles you've done all of the modifications listed in the first post and now you're looking to sell it?

This sequence of events seems strange and I would expect most potential buyers would like some sort of explanation.
What ate you talking about, that's because I have rs6 turbos waiting to go in.

Oh and 93 is a typo it's 92, not much of a difference

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And I actually had all of these upgrades before I physically picked up the car

Did you think something else, curious

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
And I actually had all of these upgrades before I physically picked up the car

Did you think something else, curious
How long have you owned this car?

My question was prompted by the threads that I came across when I did a search of the Audi forums for your username (srpurcell), where I came across other threads under your other username (youngmilan).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts