SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was browsing ipd's website the other day and noticed that their subframe bushings were $9.27 a set. That's a hefty discount from $64 a set they typically sell for. Thinking it was part of their sale, I ordered ten sets - I figured I'd buy them cheap and sell them on the forum when the sale ends.

After I placed my order, Bud from IPD emailed me saying that it was a website error. At first I was a bit upset, but then I understood so I told him to cancel the order altogether. Not only did he cancel the order, but he is sending me a free set for "noticing the error"!! WTF!! I asked him to charge me...heck...maybe 50% off but charge me something, but he refused. How can I not continue to order from them...come on...these guys are so good.

so people...CONTINUE TO BUY FROM IPD!! I'll never question their products or prices again...

here's a screenshot of what I thought was a sale

Shot at 2012-06-28

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
That car's exhaust in the picture is terrible lol

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Not only did he cancel the order, but he is sending me a free set for "noticing the error"!! WTF!! I asked him to charge me...heck...maybe 50% off but charge me something, but he refused. How can I not continue to order from them...come on...these guys are so good.

so people...CONTINUE TO BUY FROM IPD!! I'll never question their products or prices again...
They're still laughing because you'll spend $$$$$ this year on their parts like a lunatic on a spending spree ..... silly black kettle!

signed, the Pot

·
Registered
4,017 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I'm so glad someone noticed lol.

I hate IPD because I just realized that I have bought realistically every bushing they offer, some suspension parts, mud flaps, plugs, mounts, the Blue R gauge, etc....And I'm starting another cart....as we speak...screw you IPD.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That is the riceiest mufflers on that R in the photo -__-
i'am sorry to say my car in the picture is not a r. it's a 2002 regular s60 2.4t tuned.

I dont think those are exhausts, I think they are rocket launchers.
Yes! 4.5" I'm using them at bmw's who tries to tailgate me ;)

i said in a another thread on the r forum, that the volvo people and bmw people are fierceful enemies in norway :mad: :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts