SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to be a Volove (Phatbox) Digital Jukebox in good condition. Had previously posted for one here and someone from a dealer responded to me thread and was willing to sell me one for $450. Alas, an unethical Swedespeed user contacted him and somehow bought it out from under me. So I am still searching for one. Please contact me if you are selling one at a reasonable price. Thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
Re: WTB: Volvo (superstein61)

Go over to ebay, and search for Phatbox. You will find a bunch of Audi and VW Phatboxes. They are the same piece of hardware, only the software differs. There is a thread on ocnverting the VW phatbox to a Volvo, in the Audio section, and you should be able to save a substantial amount of money doing so. VW prices range around $185. I am thinking of doing this myself.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTB: Volvo (wizzard_al)

thanks - I saw that thread but I am not an electronics wizard. not sure I could soldier / etc all the connections that need made to make that cable

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
superstein61,<br>if you want me to make a cable for the vw unit for you, i will for a small fee. i just recently integrated the vw unit in my s60r.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts