SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been all over the rwd/awd parts for sale forum and found nothing that I'm looking for...there's a borla with a straight pipe but the welds look questionable...and I'd like to have a resonator haha don't want the wife to hate it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I hear you. I have the ipd oval catback with obx catless downpipe on my 05 s60r. No drone on the highway but sounds incredible when you get on it

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Just don't really have a grand to drop on it...military doesn't really pay much

You just missed a nice sale. Got mine Black Friday a few years back. I didn't want to spend a grand either haha. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I saw the sale you're talking about? Taken down to like 739 or something close right?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I think I saw the sale you're talking about? Taken down to like 739 or something close right?

Yeah something like that

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I bought a Elevate S60R system for my T5 a few weeks ago for $590 on ebay including shipping. Brand new from Elevate. No drone while highway driving and has a monstrous yelp when the throttle is stabbed. The Polished Stainless finish on this is one of the best I have ever seen in any kit for any car and I have installed Remus and Dinan kits on new BMW's that don't look half as good. The IPD finish also has nothing on this and I've read many folks upset with rusting clamps and welds. The resonator is big enough to minimize crackles and pops. I get just a little crackle when coming off hard throttle but also running catless and quite a heavy tune.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like you bought the last one at the price haha...guess I'll have to keep a look out

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Saw they had it up to $620 but I also seen it drop to around $560 before. I think they kinda toss them out there upping the price if one sells quickly, lowering it not. You can always make an offer on the "contact seller" portion. Offer $550 shipped and see if they bite. Its a very nice kit for the money. I suggest handling it with microfiber towels with rubber gloves on and giving it a stainless steel cleaning before the engine is ever fired. Once those marks and fingerprints are on and its heated up, they never will come off again. Avoid using common rags as they may scratch the surface.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
If you are close to Charlotte NC, our shop gives a Military and Veteran discount of 20% off labor. Thank you for your service to our Country.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts