SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a downpipe for my 2005 s60r. I have tried to order the obx-r online but it appears all retailers have none in stock or on order, the maximizer which is the same one but black is also out of stock, any ideas or if any of you guys are looking to unload one let me know. I dont have the budget right now for the ipd or other options.

Thanks in advance
robert

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Seems all the low budget down pipe options are hard to find at the moment. I was originally looking for the stainless catless OBX pipe but it was nowhere to be found a few months ago, so I got the even cheaper maximizer regular pipe instead. Since I live in a rust free climate that was a compromise I could live with and saved me about a hundred bucks as well.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Seems all the low budget down pipe options are hard to find at the moment. I was originally looking for the stainless catless OBX pipe but it was nowhere to be found a few months ago, so I got the even cheaper maximizer regular pipe instead. Since I live in a rust free climate that was a compromise I could live with and saved me about a hundred bucks as well.
stealthy do you have to have an O2 extender on the maximizer?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,055 Posts

·
3,899 Posts
Where did you get the angled spacer?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts