SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm on the hunt for a 2006-2007 V70R in Sonic Blue (preferred) or Titanium with preferably a Gobi or Atacama (of course) interior. MT or GT is fine, no preference. Looking for less than 150k miles and a good service history. Small issues are OK, but I'd prefer everything big be done (PCV, 4C, no angle gear issues, etc.). Budget in line with current market expectation, willing to pay for that ~perfect~ example.

Looking for something in the PNW area (WA, OR, Norcal), willing to travel to surrounding states for the right example.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Not sure how well you studied the market and number of cars imported but if you are serious I would suggest increasing the search area. To CONUS.

Good luck, take your time and the right car will be there for you.

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
16,805 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Wow. All three are nice except a worry on the rebuilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sonic with the nordkap tho <3

·
Registered
16,664 Posts
I like the Ti ad...."no damages"......LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The one in Sacramento I believe my dad might be looking at it for me in the next few weeks. The cherry rebuilt one in Portland sold literally the day before I went to go see it, which sucks because it was exactly what I wanted.

The one in Molalla I'm hoping to look at soon but I don't prefer the Nord interior. Otherwise looks good.

More looking to shake loose any enthusiasts that might think about selling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts