SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shipping costs are usually prohibitive but I would like to find a pair of OEM sport kit side skirts.
In the end I may wind up having to go with Elevate side skirts but I'm in no real hurry so here's to asking the community.

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'll go that route. Except for the very front part, they look closer to the OEM kit than any others I've seen. Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Shipping costs are usually prohibitive but I would like to find a pair of OEM sport kit side skirts.
In the end I may wind up having to go with Elevate side skirts but I'm in no real hurry so here's to asking the community.
I have some. I have two that are primed and need paint. I also have one passenger side skirt in Black Sapphire. I started painting one of the primed skirts, but ran out of paint after one coat. I was gonna finish painting both skirts into Black Sapphire. I also have the complete Bluepower "Inferno" kit. It has some great side skirts too!. I dont think the eBay ones in that link are what you want. They barely look any different from the non-sport kit skirts, that come oem on normal s60s. Let me know if you are interested. Let me know which ones you want, and I'll give you the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts