SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I am an idiot and didn't realize that I was posting in the wrong section. My thread was moved but appears to be locked and I cannot access it.

Long story short, bought a house and need a roof rack to haul some materials in my R. Was thoroughly surprised yesterday to find out I could fit a nine foot roll of Tyvek in it though.

Let me know if you have one gathering dust and are willing to part with it, OEM preferred. I should add I have an 06 so 01-09 will fit I believe.

Thanks!

Oh yeah please PM me with what you have.

·
Super Moderator
15,188 Posts
Threads need to be in the wanted ads. I have moved this to the correct section. Please review the stickied thread at the top of the classified section before posting.

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
198.42 from FCP Euro, NIB.
They do come up on CL every once in a while, and for about 100 or less. They come in VERY handy.
Bikes, rooftop carriers, skis. They're super strong and install within minutes or get removed as easily. Cheap as the locks are, they're a fair deterrent so you should consider.
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-roof-rack-kit-genuine-volvo-31213158
It looks like I am an idiot and didn't realize that I was posting in the wrong section. My thread was moved but appears to be locked and I cannot access it.

Long story short, bought a house and need a roof rack to haul some materials in my R. Was thoroughly surprised yesterday to find out I could fit a nine foot roll of Tyvek in it though.

Let me know if you have one gathering dust and are willing to part with it, OEM preferred. I should add I have an 06 so 01-09 will fit I believe.

Thanks!

Oh yeah please PM me with what you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts